TOP ROI ON ENERGY SAVINGS...FORGED IN AMERICA
INDEPENDENCE LED Lighting, LLC is a US LED manufacturer of industry leading ‘Linear’ LED products. The Company’s signature EAGLE LED TUBE System SAVES 50% or more on lighting costs. The system is comprised of a full line of Fluorescent Replacement Products as well as a portfolio of Multi-Tube Fixture Options. Over the summer of 2010, INDEPENDENCE LED brought its manufacturing from China to Boyertown, PA. The LED Tubes are Classified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) and meet the Buy America standards of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA).
Independence LED provides the best in class 10 Year Limited Lifetime Warranty up to 60,000 hours on its LED tubes and has the DesignLights Consortium - DLC Listed products that earn LED Rebates from utility companies. In addition to producing top quality lighting products, the Company offers comprehensive support services for its growing Authorized Reseller Network. INDEPENDENCE LED has led the industry with installations across the Fortune 500 and one of the largest LED Tube retrofits in US History for a national auto service chain. The Company also won the Green Business of the Year Award by the Main Line Chamber of Commerce. The Greater Philadelphia operations includes the headquarters in Wayne, PA and the manufacturing facility in nearby Boyertown, PA.
THE EAGLE LED TUBES: The LED Tubes range in length from 1 to 8 Feet, with color temperatures including Warm, Neutral, and Cool and output in Diode Density including Low, Medium, and High, with clear or frosted lenses. The EAGLE LED TUBE System includes 144 Product variables in addition to the multiple end cap configurations to match existing retrofit conditions.
THE MULTI-TUBE FIXTURES: The LED Fixtures are designed for both retrofit and new construction. The Fixtures include 1,2,3,4,5, and 6 Tube applications. The most common applications include Parking Garage Fixtures, High Bay Fixtures, Stair Tower Fixtures, Walk-In Refrigeration/Freezer Fixtures.
THE INDEPENDENCE SUPPORT SERVICES: To support its Authorized Reseller Network, INDEPENDENCE LED offers services such as On-Site Lighting Audits, Product Matching, Financing and Rebate Oversight, and Installation Coordination.
100 Years of Family Innovation:
Independence LED's Founder and Chairman, Charlie Szoradi, comes from a four generation line of patent holders, U.S. manufacturers, and innovators across the built world. More
MISSION, VISION, OPERATING PRINCIPLES, and ORGANIZATIONAL VALUES:
Mission Statement: INDEPENDENCE LED Lighting is dedicated to leading the Solid State Lighting market by manufacturing the most rigorously engineered and highest quality controlled LED Linear ‘Tubes’ and Multi-Tube Fixtures. In addition to producing category leading commercial grade LED products, we strive to support our Authorized Reseller Network with the most user-friendly Return on Investment Software, Reporting and Presentation Tools, Financing and Rebate Programs, and overall Training Curriculum.
Vision Statement: INDEPENDENCE LED Lighting’s Vision is to play an integral role in the Global Energy Revolution as a top manufacturer of LED Linear Lighting Products and as a top provider of Reseller Support Services. We believe that Return on Investment is the key driver to impact change and generate a paradigm shift away from incandescent, fluorescent, high intensity discharge, and other lighting that is less efficient than LEDs.
1. Technology Assessment - We provide comprehensive analysis into the areas of opportunity within the LED marketplace. This ranges from ongoing overseas travel to trade show attendance all in an effort to get perspective on trends and technological advancements.
2. Product R & D - We source materials and components from domestic US as well as global providers to manufacture 'Best of Breed' LED products. We manufacture in the US and meet the Buy America qualifications of the American Recovery and Reinvestment acts (ARRA). We research and develop products that meet the highest standards of performance and thermal management.
3. BETA Test Alignment - We work with key lighting designers, electrical service providers, installers, and energy reduction companies, to test the efficacy of our new products.
4. Measurement and Verification - We rigorously test products in-house as well as through third party providers to meet key LM79, LM80, ROHOS, and UL standards.
5. Re-Engagement - We continue working with our BETA Test Alignment partners and our Measurement and Verification team to improve our LED products.
INDEPENDENCE LED Lighting is built on the 'DNA' of Ten Core Values that interconnect and carry across all of our work and operation divisions.
1. Integrity - We identify challenges, tell the truth at all cost, and strive to deliver on our promise at every turn.
2. Pioneering Spirit - We take measured risks to break new ground.
3. Industry Leadership - We seize the opportunity to advance the cause of energy efficiency, and we inspire and motivate others to take action though a triple bottom Line Approach: People, Planet, and Profit.
4. Cooperation - We understand that it is a 'Team Sport' to undertake major initiatives in the Global Energy Revolution and the new Green Economy, so we look for mutually beneficial Strategic Partnerships with like minded organizations.
5. Critical Thinking - We take nothing for granted, ask the tough questions, get in the field, and overall gain the perspective to find opportunities that can impact meaningful change.
6. Technological Innovation - We look for both high-tech and low-tech means to streamline processes and advance products...all in an effort to create the most cost-effective solutions for our Authorized Reseller Network, the End-Users, and the overall Community.
7. Authenticity - We 'Walk the Talk' of the new Green Economy in our work and personal lives to the greatest extent possible.
8. Community Respect - We understand that companies and individuals grow stronger as their communities also prosper, so we participate as 'Good Neighbors' at the local, regional, national, and global levels.
9. Shared Prosperity - We look of the most equitable means to share the 'Fruits of our Labor' with our shareholders as well as the diverse and growing range of employees, consultants, and strategic partners that are the engine of our success.
10. Respect for the Eco-System - We understand the balance of nature and strive to find the ways to reduce our adverse impact on the system. We also follow two fundamental adages: 'Think Globally and Act Locally' and 'REDUCE, REUSE, and RECYCLE...plus RETHINK."
INDEPENDENCE LED Lighting’s Senior Management Team works in a cross-functional capacity to ensure that the Company continues to produce the most technologically advanced and cost-effective lighting products with top thermal management and quality assurance. The team focuses on STRATEGY, OPERATIONS and FINANCE to identify growth opportunities in the dynamically changing global LED Marketplace and add value for the Company’s Shareholders, Clients and growing national and international Authorized Reseller Network. For Full Bios, see LEADERSHIP BIOS
CHAIRMAN and CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER - Charles Szoradi
Charlie Szoradi is the founder of Independence LED Lighting, a leading U.S. Manufacturer of high-efficiency LED tubes and fixtures that save 50% or more in energy costs over the less efficient fluorescent tubes that dominate commercial lighting. Mr. Szoradi brings multiple decades of hands on experience to the culture of sustainable living and cost-savings for property design and remodeling. He focuses on ‘high performance’ architecture, and in the early 90s he wrote his Masters of Architecture thesis on sustainable design, entitled ‘Eco-Humanism’. Charlie is a LEED AP (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design - Accredited Professional), a Certified Building Performance Institute (BPI) Energy Auditor, and he has taken an eco-leadership role at the national and regional level. In 2009, Charlie was elected to the Board of the Sustainable Business Network and selected as a member of the Green Economy Task Force, with direct participation on the Capitol Hill Delegation. He is also the founder of the two sister entities GREENandSAVE and LED Saving Solutions, which were chosen as the finalists of the Sustainability Awards and won the 2011 Green Buisness of the Year Award by the Main Line Chamber of Commerce. Charlie led the team, wrote the primary claims, and developed the key figures for the July 21st, 2011 Patent Filing for: LIGHT ENGINE DEVICE WITH DIRECT TO LINEAR SYSTEM DRIVER. The Patent file has 20 different claims and over 30 figures. From the cover profile of Inventors Digest Magazine to the Energy Expert for US Magazine, Charlie has simply dedicated his career to cleantech innovation. Charlie earned his undergraduate degree in Architecture from the University of Virginia and went on to earn a Master of Architecture from the University of Pennsylvania. More
SVP of DEVELOPMENT - Don Kane
VP of FINANCE - Gretchen Yankanich
VP of ENGINEERING - Glenn Baker
Director of Eastern Region Sales and Business Development - Meade Hinton
Director of Western Region Sales and Business Development - John Carolla
Senior Account Manager – Carrie Kaltwasser
Client Services Manager - Tyler Simays
Fulfillment Manager – Chris McMeekin
Director of International Business Development - Benjamin Stammen
International Strategic Business Advisor - Robert Dornau